Comprehensive Car Insurance is thorough cover from bonnet to boot. With this level of insurance you’ll be covered for fire, malicious damage, theft, accidental damage, and damage from natural weather events.
Find out more about the benefits of our comprehensive cover below.
Benefits of Comprehensive
- 24-hour emergency claims assistance helpline.
- New for old replacement of your car within the first 24 months.
- Child safety seats and prams cover when damaged in a car accident.
- Towing costs to get your car to the nearest safe place.
- Trailer and caravan cover if attached to your car when damaged.
- Essential repairs needed to get you back on the road and able to drive
to your intended destination.
- Cover for your personal property or valuables damaged in a car accident.
- If your keys are stolen, we'll pay up to $1,000 towards the cost of
having your keys replaced and locks changed.
- Emergency travel and accommodation costs in case your car can't be driven
home and you're more than 200kms from home.
How you can save even more
- Buy your car insurance online and receive up to a 10% discount†.
- Choose the agreed value of your car.
- Choose the excess you pay so you can save on premiums. The higher the excess the lower the premium or vice versa.
- Add or remove cover at any time should your circumstances change.
- For low kilometres drivers, our Drive Less Pay Less option can help you save on your
premium. Find out more.
Enhance your cover
- Roadside Assistance
- Add Excess-free Windscreen cover and we'll replace or repair the front windscreen of your car if it is accidentally broken and for the first windscreen claim you would not have to pay an excess.
- If you choose the Hire Car option, you can relax knowing that if your car
is stolen or being repaired due to a car accident you're covered.
† 10% discount consists of a 5% saving for online applicants, saving in first year only, and up to 5% off to exclude drivers under 25. Minimum premiums may reduce savings discount.
Benefits are subject to the terms and conditions including the limits and exclusions of the insurance policy. Cover is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL No. 241436 (Hollard). Woolworths Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 AR No. 245476 (Woolworths) acts as Hollard’s Authorised Representative. Any advice provided is general only and may not be right for you. Before you purchase this product you should carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement to decide if it is right for you.