Building and Contents Insurance

Cover for your building and contents

Your home is more than just bricks and mortar. Keep it covered with Woolworths Building
and Contents Insurance and get a great policy to protect your home and valuables.

Get a quote

  • Your building and its contents will be covered in the event of a fire, storm, rainwater,
    flood, burst pipes, earthquake, vandalism, theft, damage from impact and industrial unrest.
  • Choose from two levels of cover, standard and comprehensive. Compare
    our product features and benefits
  • Pay monthly at no extra cost.
  • Keep your premiums low by choosing your own level of excess.
  • Have peace of mind knowing the emergency claims line is open 24-hours a day.


Additional benefits

  • Cover for accidental glass breakage, including windows and mirrors.
  • Accidental damage to your home if you take our Comprehensive cover.
    So if you accidentally knock over your television or damage your walls
    you will be covered.


Optional benefits

  • Electrical Motor Burnout for any motor which forms part of your building
    and or contents.
  • Accidental loss or damage of your portable valuables and belongings
    within Australia.


Compare our Standard and Comprehensive policies.

For the full policy details see our Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide.

Get a quote

Contact us

If you need more information or have any questions please call 1300 10 1234 between 8am - 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday and 9am- 5pm (AEST) Saturday and Sunday (except public holidays).

=Available for a limited time only. Price freeze applies to new policies on 1st renewal only, excludes any applicable taxes. Any change to address, excess and risk profile may affect premiums. Standard underwriting criteria apply, including on renewal. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Terms, conditions and eligibility criteria apply, please read the full terms and conditions.

~Limited time offer and applies to new policies only. You must enter your Woolworths Rewards card number at the time of application. Bonus points will be uploaded within 45 days of the first premium being paid. Offer not available in Tasmania. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Benefits are subject to the terms and conditions including the limits and exclusions of the insurance policy. Cover is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL No. 241436 (Hollard). Woolworths Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 AR No. 245476 (Woolworths) acts as Hollard’s Authorised Representative. Any advice provided is general only and may not be right for you. Before you purchase this product you should carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement to decide if it is right for you.