You could claim up to 80% of your eligible vet bills up to a maximum of $12,000# each year, depending on the cover level you choose. Our pet insurance could give you financial support in the event your cat or dog needs treatment.
Here's an example to show you how it works:
|Vet Bill for Leg Fracture
- Cover for cats and dogs aged from 8 weeks and up.
- Choose from three levels of cover, from basic cover to standard cover and up to comprehensive cover. What's more, once they're insured, your pet can be covered for life.
- You can use any licensed vet in Australia.
- Cover includes benefits for Emergency Boarding and Paralysis Ticks.
- You can choose from a range of flexible payment options – pay fortnightly, monthly or annually at no extra cost.
See the table of cover to find the level of cover that's right for you
This premium cover includes routine care and helps keep your pet in tip-top condition. It provides up to $100 of value each year to put towards routine care items like vaccinations, worming tablets and de-sexing.
You can claim $50 each year for one of the following:
|Heartworm Preventative Medication
|Dental illness treatment
||Cremation or burial
||Council registration fees
Plus you can claim $50 each year for either vaccinations or health checks
# Up to $12,000 annual benefit level applies to Comprehensive cover.
Benefits are subject to the terms and conditions including the limits and exclusions of the insurance policy. Cover is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL No. 241436 (Hollard). Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 AR No. 245476 (Woolworths) acts as Hollard’s Authorised Representative. Any advice provided is general only and may not be right for you. Before you purchase this product you should carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement to decide if it is right for you.