Our Woolworths Comprehensive Travel Insurance provides unlimited cover for overseas medical and hospital expenses and overseas 24-hour emergency assistance.
It also covers cancellation and amendment fees, your luggage and personal belongings, loss of travel documents and credit cards, theft of cash, travel delay expenses and much more. Plus your children and dependents travel for FREE.*
- Overseas emergency medical assistance if you injure yourself or become sick
during your journey.
- Unlimited overseas emergency medical and hospital expenses.
- Cover for cancellation fees and lost deposits if your travel plans are cancelled
or cut short for reasons beyond your control, e.g. a relative is hospitalised
(includes reimbursement of frequent flyer points).
- Cover for lost, stolen, damaged or delayed luggage and personal items.
- Cover for loss or theft of travel documents, credit cards and travellers cheques, fraudulent use of your credit card, and theft of cash.
- Meals and accommodation should your travel be delayed for 6 hours or more.
- Alternative transport expenses if your scheduled transport to reach a wedding,
funeral, conference or sporting event is cancelled or delayed.
- Rental vehicle insurance excess in the event your rented car is involved in an accident,
damaged or stolen during your journey.
- Personal liability.
- Accidental death and permanent disability.
- Children and dependents covered for free.*
For the full policy details see our Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide.