We know how stressful it is when something goes wrong while you're travelling, so that’s why we’ve made it simple to make a claim, wherever you are in the world.
In the event of an overseas emergency, our dedicated team works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help travellers with medical problems find the appropriate care. They can also provide assistance locating embassies and consulates, and most importantly, help loved ones back at home to stay in touch.
Depending on your situation, there are different ways to make a claim:
For overseas emergencies
If you have an overseas emergency or if you, or a member of your travelling party are hospitalised, call +61 2 8883 7079 (you can reverse charges from overseas) as soon as possible.
For non-emergency claims
To make a non-emergency Travel Insurance claim, you can lodge a claim in the following ways:
- Call our Claims Team on 1300 10 1234
- Send us your completed Claims Form by post or email
Download and print your Travel Claims Form. If you are making a medical related claim, please remember to include your Medical Certificate or Medical Authority.
Travel Claim Form
Medical Certificate Form
Medical Authority Form
Please send your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can post them to:
Woolworths Travel Claims
Locked Bag 2010
St Leonards, NSW 1590
You must give us notice of your claim as soon as possible and submit details of any claim along with supporting documents within 30 days of the return date shown on your Certificate of Insurance.
Some handy notes to make your claim process quicker:
- Please have your policy number handy
- Remember to keep receipts for any items or expenses that you wish to claim for
- Report all thefts and loss of property to the police within 24 hours of your loss (and be sure to get a copy of the report)
- Don't throw away damaged items as the insurance company may wish to have them repaired
- If you have a delay or your journey is cancelled make sure that you get written confirmation from the travel agent, tour operator or airline to help you prove your loss
For more information on how to make a claim please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement or call our Claims Team on 1300 10 1234.
Benefits are subject to the terms and conditions including the limits and exclusions of the insurance policy. Cover is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL No. 241436 (Hollard). Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 AR No. 245476 (Woolworths) acts as Hollard’s Authorised Representative. Any advice provided is general only and may not be right for you. Before you purchase this product you should carefully read the Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide (Combined PDS FSG) to decide if it is right for you.