We understand how stressful it is when something goes wrong while you're travelling, so that’s why we’ve made it easy to claim.
We've partnered with global assistance provider MAPFRE Assistance to help make claiming easier for Woolworths Travel Insurance customers in the event of an emergency.
MAPFRE Assistance operates a global assistance network and can help travelers with medical problems find the appropriate care when medically necessary. They can also provide assistance with locating embassies and consulates and, most importantly, help loved ones back at home to stay in touch.
Depending on your situation, there are two ways to make a claim:
Some handy notes to make your claim process quicker:
- Please have your policy number handy
- Remember to keep receipts for any items or expenses that you wish to claim for
- Report all thefts and loss of property to the police within 24 hours of your loss (and be sure to get a copy of the report)
- Don't throw away damaged items as the insurance company may wish to have them repaired
- If you have a delay or your journey is cancelled make sure that you get written confirmation from the travel agent, tour operator or airline to help you prove your loss
For more information on how to make a claim please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement or call our Claims team on 1300 10 1234.
Benefits are subject to the terms and conditions including the limits and exclusions of the insurance policy. Cover is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL No. 241436 (Hollard). Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 AR No. 245476 (Woolworths) acts as Hollard’s Authorised Representative. Any advice provided is general only and may not be right for you. Before you purchase this product you should carefully read the Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide (Combined PDS FSG) to decide if it is right for you.