We understand how stressful it is when something goes wrong while you're travelling, so that’s why we’ve made it easy to claim.
Partnered with global assistance provider MAPFRE Assistance, we can help Woolworths Travel Insurance customers to make a claim or in the event of an emergency.
MAPFRE Assistance operates a global assistance network and can help travelers with medical problems and locate the most appropriate if medically necessary. They will also provide assistance with locating embassies and consulates and, most importantly, help loved ones back at home to stay in touch.
FOR OVERSEAS EMERGENCIES
If you have an overseas emergency or if you, or a member of your travelling party are hospitalised, you need to call MAPFRE Assistance on +61 2 9333 3903 (you can reverse charges from overseas) as soon as possible.
FOR NON-EMERGENCY CLAIMS
In the event you need to make a non-emergency travel insurance claim or have questions about your policy and what you may be able to claim for, please contact us on 1300 10 1234 and a member of our claims team will guide you through the process.
Some handy notes to make your claim process quicker
- Please have your policy number handy
- Remember to keep receipts for any items or expenses that you wish to claim for
- Report all thefts and loss of property to the police within 24 hours of your loss (and be sure to get a copy of the report)
- Don't throw away damaged items as the insurance company may wish to have them repaired
- If you have a delay or your journey is cancelled make sure that you get written confirmation from the travel agent, tour operator or airline to help you prove your loss
Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for more information on how to make a claim.
Benefits are subject to the terms and conditions including the limits and exclusions of the insurance policy. Cover is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL No. 241436 (Hollard). Woolworths Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 AR No. 245476 (Woolworths) acts as Hollard’s Authorised Representative. Any advice provided is general only and may not be right for you. Before you purchase this product you should carefully read the Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide (Combined PDS FSG) to decide if it is right for you.