We understand how stressful it is when something goes wrong while you're travelling. That's why we've partnered with global assistance provider MAPFRE Assitance to help Woolworths Travel Insurance customers when they have an emergency or need to make a claim.
FOR OVERSEAS EMERGENCIES
If you have an overseas emergency or if you or a member of your travelling party are hospitalised, you must call MAPFRE Assistance on +61 2 9333 3903 (you can reverse charges from overseas) as soon as possible.
MAPFRE Assitance operates a global assistance network and they will help you with medical problems, locate the most appropriate if medically necessary. They will also locate embassies and consulates and help loved ones back at home to stay in touch.
FOR NON-EMERGENCY CLAIMS
In the event you need to make a non-emergency travel insurance claim please contact us on 1300 10 1234 and a member of our claims team will guide you through
Some handy notes
- When you call please have your policy number available so that we can locate your details quickly.
- Remember to keep receipts for any items or expenses that you wish to claim for.
- Report all thefts and loss of peoperty to the police within 24 hours of your loss (and be sure to get a copy of the report).
- Don't throw away damaged items as the insurance company may wish to have them repaired.
- If you have a delay or your journey is cancelled make sure that you get written confirmation from the travel agent, tour operator or airline to help you prove your loss.
To download a claim form please click here
Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for more information on how to make a claim.
Benefits are subject to the terms and conditions including the limits and exclusions of the insurance policy. Cover is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473 AFSL No. 241436 (Hollard). Woolworths Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 AR No. 245476 (Woolworths) acts as Hollard’s Authorised Representative. Any advice provided is general only and may not be right for you. Before you purchase this product you should carefully read the Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Financial Services Guide (Combined PDS FSG) to decide if it is right for you.